If you love cross-country skiing and being outside, the Ranch 2 Ranch XC Ski Trek is for you! This event will start in Tabernash at Snow Mountain Ranch and ends in Granby at Granby Ranch.;
Grand County's Ranch 2 Ranch Cross Country Ski Trek
Dated: February 1 2022
If you love cross-country skiing and being outside, the Ranch 2 Ranch XC Ski Trek is for you! This event will start in Tabernash at Snow Mountain Ranch and ends in Granby at Granby Ranch. The event is untimed and the route is marked from Snow Mountain Ranch trails to the Fraser to Granby trail to the Granby Ranch trails. One way is 12km, but participants are welcome to do both ways. Participants have 2 days to choose from, Saturday or Sunday, February 12 and 13, to complete the trek.
The Ranch 2 Ranch XC Ski Trek is presented by Grand Nordic and is a fundraiser towards youth XC skiing in Grand County. Registration starts at $30 for Grand Nordic Members and $35 for non-members, $5 will be added if you register Friday February 11 or onsite.
Here is some more information on this Grand County event:
- Registration & Start times: Start at Snow Mountain Ranch in Tabernash, with 4 different time slots between 9-11AM.
- Shuttle Bus & Parking: Round-trip skiers park at Snow Mountain Ranch's Nordic Center and one-way skiers will park at Granby Ranch in the Oregon Lot. A shuttle bus service will shuttle you from Granby Ranch to Snow Mountain Ranch at 8:30AM and 9:30AM.
- Ski Trails: Groomed for classic & skate, as well as snowshoes.
- Stations: 2 aid stations will be set up along the way with snacks and refreshments, as well as medical personnel.
- Rental Equipment: Don't have your own gear? Rentals will be available at Snow Mountain Ranch's Nordic Center.
For more information or to Register visit this link.
My goal is to help people with real estate. I am invested in helping people achieve their real estate goals - I work with vacation/second homeowners, locals, investors & developers. I specialize in pr....
Latest Blog Posts
This Saturday, February 5th, Fraser will be hosting the first ever Fire & Ice Festival! This festival is brought to you by the Fraser PAC (Public Arts Committee) and will be taking place
Have you been dreaming of living on a golf course in Grand County? You're in luck! These two vacant lots were just listed and they're waiting for you to build your dream home in Tabernash.;